- do you feel child rearing is one of the hardest things you’ve ever done?
- do you find yourself arguing with your children often?
- do you find you have to yell in order for your child(ren) to listen to you?
- do you find meal times or bed times a struggle?
- is sibling rivalry a prevalent issue in your home?
- is your child disobedient and disrepectful?
Parents, do you long for something better?
- do you want children who are respectful, responsible, and resourceful?
- do you want a peaceful home?
- do you want your children to listen to you?
- do you want your children to be contributing, happy members of your family?
- do you want your children to do their homework on their own?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, then leadership parent coaching can help you!